Thursday 31 July 2008

New Additions

Assalamu Alaikum Warahmatullah!!!

Well! After a week of sizzling heat and humidity, the rain falls. I must say its a welcome change!

I think i mentioned two of my sisters were expecting Twins in a previous Post. Well, one of my sisters gave birth to beautiful baby g irls a couple months ago, and JUST a couple of days ago, my other sister gave birth to beautiful baby boys!!! MashAllah! Make dua that they grow up healthy and strong, and that they are contributors to the faith, and a coolness for the eyes of their Parents.
Parents go through so much, and i guess we can never fully appreciate our parents until we are Parents ourselves.

The summer is going nicely, if a little boring. I went shopping the other day, and decided to check out 'Bookworm' with my sister. Bookworm is a book shop, well more of a stall, selling old books, new books, all kinds of books. Its been there since i was a child, and i hadn't visited the shop for quite a few years. And so, it was a great pleasure coming across book series i'd read as a Teenager! Of course i had to buy them, i bought one of the Kay Tracey series, One of the Trebizon series, and one of the All that Glitters series, and also splurged on a new hardback one of the in d eath series by Nora Roberts writing as J.D Robb. You remember the Boarding school series by Enid Blyton? Well, Trebizon is a more modern type of books by author Anne Digby and boy, are those books amazing. I can never tire of reading them!
And oh yes, i spent the last of the money in my purse on a pair of boots i now regret buying....and i am now Broke. Ah Well!

So, this entry is probably boring for anyone else reading it, but i enjoy this blog more than the others i have to admit, its like having an online diary!
I hope to talk about George Bernard Shaw next entry inshAllah.

'Til then, Take care folks.
W/Salam

No comments: