Friday 3 October 2008

What Am I?

Assalamu Alaykum Wa Rahmatullah

What am i?

I am a Salafi , in the sense that i am strong in following the Quran & Sunnah.
I am a Sufi: with great love for the balm of hearts, Dhikrullah.
I am a Barelwi, my love for the Prophet Muhammad holds no bounds.
But most of all, i am Tablighi, thankful to Allah. And i have come to see all these qualities are combined in me, Alhamdulillah.
Whether we are Salafi, Sufi, Barelwi or Tablighi, our Religion and the foundation of our belief is One. And in this, whether we are any of the above, we all are part of the Ahlus sunnah Wa' Jamaa'ah and brothers & Sisters in Islam. Hang on tight to the rope of Allah.

What are you?

Wa'alaykum As Salam Wa Rahmatullah.

2 comments:

Mohammed Amer Ali said...

Assalam alaikum wa raham

Dear brother
I m much inspired with ur writings. I read ur other blog too
MashAllah keep it up
JazakAllah Qair .

Muslima21 said...

wa'alaikum as salam

i am a sister.

jazakAllah khair for your comment,
alhamdulillah, i am glad they are are of benefit-:)